Go for the best brands of hydronic heating products on the market! We provide a range of products and highly superior operational and energy efficient components. Our selection is tailored to residential and commercial installation of contractors’ and suppliers’ hydronic heating equipment.
VIC – CONDENSING VENT
ICC Model VIC is a tested single wall, double wall, or insulated double wall vent system for condensing or near condensing appliances. Tested and listed to : UL 1738 / ULC S636. ICC Condensing Vent can be used in the following applications:
- – Category I, II, III and IV gas fired appliances producing a maximum flue gas temperature of 550°F.
- – BH gas vent for appliances producing a maximum flue gas temperature of 550°F.
- – Appliances that produce condensation in the exhaust stream.
VIC’s inner liner is constructed of either super ferritic type AL29-4C stainless steel or out of type 444 stainless steel. Both alloys meet the requirements of the UL corrosion resistance test. When a double wall system is specified, the outer casing will be made of a type 430 stainless steel.
The inner liner of 5in to 16in diameter VIC is either Tungsten Arc Welded or Laser welded. Diameters 18in to 24in are Tungsten Arc Welded. Both Laser and Tungsten Arc welds are butt welds. Butt welding minimizes the impact on the steel, resulting in a smooth and corrosion resistant seam.
The system is available in the following configurations:
- – Single wall – for breeching and connecting multiple appliances together. It is lightweight and easy to install. It is recommended that single wall VIC be installed inside the building or where ambient temperatures remain above freezing.
- – Double wall – improves heat retention in the flue. This increases draft strength and can reduce clearance to combustibles in some cases. Double wall also has a lower impact on the surrounding environment’s temperature (e.g. mechanical room). It is approved for interior and exterior installations.
- – Double wall insulated – the best choice for exterior installations in cold weather climates. The insulated casing minimizes heat loss and promotes increased draft.
VIC incorporates a silicone gasket which creates a seal that is both gas and water tight. The silicone seal drastically reduces installation time by eliminating the need for sealant to be applied in the field. VIC locking bands hold the sections together without the need of additional screws. The captive nut / bolt system is exceptionally strong and results in a straight, secure run of pipe.Technical sheet The supplier
VIP+ is a modular, double wall chimney system designed to vent positive pressure appliances. The prefabricated design has a sealed flue capable of containing pressure up to 60 inches of water column and is built to operate at continuous temperatures up to 1400˚F. This system is certified for UL103, UL1978, UL2561 et ULC/ORD-C959.
It is suitable to vent:
- – Stationary engines such as generators or turbines
- – Furnaces and boilers
- – Industrial ovens and process equipment
- – Combustion gasses or heated air
- – Restaurant hoods
The inner liner has a continuous butt-weld seam for a high degree of tolerance and a tight fit. It made of either type 304 or 316 stainless steel. The outer casing has an overlap resistance welded seam that is gas- and watertight. It can be made of type 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, or Galvalume steel.
Available in the following diameters:
6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 and 24 inches
VIP+ is designed with an overlapping male-female joint. Lengths align easily and seal tightly at all connections. Each length includes an inner locking band which provides structural strength and holds the assembled parts together. The inner locking band also encapsulates the sealant required for a leak-free system. This connection method greatly reduces labor, especially on the horizontal portion of the installation. Access to the inner locking band is made possible by a 6-inch gap in the outer casing; an outer band bridges the gap. Insulated systems include a strip of insulation which must be installed inside the outer band. Every component that is in contact with the flue gasses has the inner and outer locking band pre-installed. For insulated systems, an additional insulation wrap is included to fill the void.Technical sheet The supplier
FILTRATION EQUIPMENT USED FOR INCREASING HOT WATER NETWORK LIFE CYCLE MAGNETIC FILTRATION SYSTEMS THAT REMOVE FERROUS DEPOSITS