Go for the best brands of hydronic heating products on the market! We provide a range of products and highly superior operational and energy efficient components. Our selection is tailored to residential and commercial installation of contractors’ and suppliers’ hydronic heating equipment.
EpicBoilers, Boilers, Residential installation, Water heater, Water heater
Lochinvar has long been the innovation leader in commercial boilers—and now it’s bringing that engineering excellence to residential combi boilers. Lochinvar’s legendary reliability and performance are now available for apartments and homes, where the combi boiler’s next-generation fire tube design can provide hot water supply and space heating faster and more efficiently than ever before.
The EPIC™ combi boiler provides a space-saving choice for builders and specifiers, lowering installation costs by reducing the mechanical equipment needed to provide rapid, reliable hot water supply and efficient space heating. It also gives plumbing contractors a money-saving alternative for single-family housing with 1 or 2 bathrooms.
- – Industry-Leading DHW Delivery Up to 4.8 GPM
- – True Instantaneous Response
- – Easy Installation and Serviceability
- – User-Friendly Interface
The EPIC is also available as a boiler only version in four models.The supplier
Lochinvar is proud to introduce the new, improved KNIGHT fire tube boiler—delivering ultimate ease of installation, unmatched operational reliability and serviceability. Recent upgrades keep KNIGHT at the head of the class, allowing it to continue to lead the charge as the industry-leading high-efficiency residential boiler. With more adjustable parameters than any other competitor, KNIGHT is the most flexible residential boiler you can install. Today, the new KNIGHT boiler family is available in 13 model options—six floor mounts and seven wall mounts. It also offers a broader range of heating capacity from 55,000 to 399,000 btu/h while continuing to work at 95% AFUE efficiency.
- – 6 models floor mount from 55,000 to 285,000 btu/hr
- – 7 models wall mount from 55,000 to 399,000btu/hr
- – 95% AFUE
- – Up to 10:1 turndown ratio
- – ECM variable speed boiler pump
SquireWater heater, Water heater
The Squire Stainless Steel Indirect Water Heater — with 12 models to choose from in capacities from 30-119 gallons, we are sure to have the right size indirect water heater to fit your application.
Squire features important enhancements that our customers will recognize and benefit from such as a welded and passivated stainless steel tank and heat exchanger, two inch thick, high-density insulating foam, and best of all it is designed, engineered and assembled in America.
- – 12 models: 30-199 Gallons
- – 316L Passivated stainless steel tank
- – High capacity stainless steel coil
- – Fully welded construction
Boilermag Domestic Heating System Filter
Our tried and trusted patented magnetic technology ensures that virtually 100% of ferrous oxide and scale is removed on first pass. This heating system filter offers major benefits:
- INSTALL/CLEAN IN MINUTES, PROTECTS FOR YEARS
- DUAL FLOW TECHNOLOGY – FILTERS TWICE ON ONE PASS
- GUARANTEED NO BLOCK
- REMOVES BOTH MAGNETIC AND NON-MAGNETIC DEBRIS
- FITS IN LINE AND HAS 360º ADJUSTMENT
- EASY ACCESS FOR CHEMICAL DOSING
- 22MM OR 28MM AVAILABLE
- HIGH QUALITY VALVES AND SEALS
INDUSTRIAL BOILERMAG XTFiltration
Ideal for large heating systems, Boilermag XT prevents the build-up of ferrous oxide and scale in central heating systems, reducing energy bills, increasing boiler life and reducing maintenance call outs.
Utilising our high performance flow technology , Boilermag XT ensures that virtually 100% of unwanted debris is removed from the system.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND MAINTAIN
- MAINTAINS OPTIMUM HEATING PERFORMANCE
- RANGE AVAILABLE FROM 2” TO 8”
- OPERATING PRESSURE UP TO 12 BAR
- HIGH INTENSITY MAGNETIC RODS CAPTURE EVEN THE SMALLEST PARTICLES
- LARGE COLLECTION CAPACITY
- COMES WITH BOILERMAG 3 YEAR WARRANTY
- NO ON-GOING RUNNING COSTS
- PREMIUM QUALITY MANUFACTURE
For 1½” connections see Boilermag XL.The supplier